7th November 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?

I am the student of 10th standard, studying from CBSE Board. After completing my 10th, I want to study in Sainik School, Ghorakhal. Is it possible for me to get admission in class 11th of this school after passing 10th class from CBSE Board? What is the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School? -- [New]
  2. Can I join sanik school ghorakhal for class 11th?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th at Sainik School?
  4. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after 10th from Maharashtra Board?
  7. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  8. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Sainik School for NIOS students?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  13. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  14. Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?
  15. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  16. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  17. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  18. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
8th November 2016, 09:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, definitely it is possible to study class 11th in Sainik School after the completion of class 10th from a CBSE Board School, there must be no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a good percentage of marks in it can take admission to study class 11th in Sainik School.
You must need to apply in different Sainik School to take admission.
Some of them may conduct entrance examinations to give admission in class 11th while others will provide admission based on class 10th marks.
9th November 2016, 01:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can get admission in 11th standard in the above mentioned school, for that you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the above mentioned Institute and after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to avail a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?