29th December 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in CA course, if done my intermediate in 2006?

Hi Sir, I had completed my intermediate in 2006. Now, I want to do CA course. Is it possible for me to take admission. If yes, what I have to do to take admission?

29th December 2016, 02:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in CA course, if done my intermediate in 2006?

It is possible for you to take admission in Chartered Accountancy even if you have done intermediate in 2006. There are three stages of Chartered Accountancy course:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence Course.

>>Final course.

Higher secondary passed candidates are eligible for Common Proficiency Test conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year in June and December. CPT is objective test consisting of questions from Fundamentals of Accounting, Economics, Mercantile law and aptitude.

To clear this test, you need to score minimum of 30% marks in each section and overall 50% aggregate to clear this test. For any more details about this course, visit http://www.icai.org.
29th December 2016, 08:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in CA course, if done my intermediate in 2006?

Yes, you can very much get admission in CA course as there is no such age limit for the course, however below I have mentioned the minimum eligibility criteria to opt for the above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it;

> Candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized University

> Candidates having cleared their graduation in B.Com will however be exempted from Competency Professional Test(not for those candidates who have scored less than 55% in their graduation)
29th December 2016, 10:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you can definitely pursue your CA course after the completion of your Intermediate in the year of 2006, there is no problem in it.
After the completion of class 12th you can take admission for CA course. There are three stages in CA course. Once after the completion of class 12th you can join CPT course. After clearing CPT, you must register yourself for the IPCC.
After clearing IPCC one can enter in the final stage of CA course.
29th December 2016, 10:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit for Chartered Accountancy course. It is one of the most preferred course by commerce stream candidates.

*Intermediate passed or appearing candidates are eligible for Common Proficiency Test which is first level of this course.

*Any stream 12th passed candidate can apply for CPT exam and pass in this exam to get enrolled in Chartered Accountancy course.

*You can apply for June 2017 CPT exam.

Official website of ICAI is http://www.icai.org..
29th December 2016, 11:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go for CA course without worrying about age criteria. There is no age bar to pursue CA course. As you have qualified 12th standard in 2006, so now you have to apply for CPT exam. CPT stands for common proficiency test.
After CPT, you have to go for IPCC and then for training under guidance of any practicing as chattered accountant. After completion of training, you have to face C.A. final exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?