1st August 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for improvement exams to get admission in Delhi University or get admission in a low profile college?

Hi, I got 59% in ISC 12th board exams 2016 and I was wondering what to do now? Either I should go for improvement exams for getting admission in in Delhi university for B.Com(H) or take admission in B.Com at Subharti college in Meerut? Is Subharti a good enough college?

1st August 2016, 08:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for improvement exams to get admission in Delhi University or get admission in a low profile college?

Look, it will be better to save time and take admission in other College than DU without wasting your precious time. There is no problem if you are not getting admission under DU. If you are getting admission in some other College, you must take admission in that College. Yes, definitely Subharti is a good College to study, there is no problem to study there.
1st August 2016, 09:05 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for improvement exams to get admission in Delhi University or get admission in a low profile college?

Well under this situation i would suggest you to join Subharti college instead of filling improvement form because if you go for improvement then you just waste your precious time which is not worth.

If you take admission now then you will save your one year which will be beneficial for you in future. So, don't take chance there is not huge difference between Delhi University and any other recognized universities.
1st August 2016, 09:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you do not want to make a gap year and you are getting the admission in the B.Com course on your present aggregate in Subharti Merrut you can take the admission in it.

As, it is not necessary to take the admission in the DU only for the course and with present aggregate you will not eligible for admission now.

So, according to me you can take admission in the Subharti and study hard for the better future.
2nd August 2016, 03:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to not waste your one more year as it can create a problem for you in future, however, if you have an aim to get admission in DU, then you should go for it and try to score better, but if not then just do not waste a year just for the sake of giving exam. You should take admission in the school you are being granted admission and continue with your studies.

Yes, the above mentioned school is a good college to get admission in and pursue your further course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?