27th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Steps to follow for getting admission in military school for 10th standard?

Steps to follow for getting admission in military school for 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on this? What would be the procedure which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
28th January 2017, 08:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow for getting admission in military school for 10th standard?

Steps for getting admission in Military School for 10th standard:-

To get admission in 11th standard in military school after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you need to obtain the application form from the military school.

Eligibility criteria:-

Only boys between the age of 15 to 16 years as on 1st July of the year of admission are eligible to apply for 11th standard admission in military school.

The candidate should have passed class 10th from CBSE board with CGPA between 9 and 10.

On the basis of CGPA few candidates will be called for interview.

Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the command Zonal and other Milltray Hospitals and if those found medically fit, Then only they will be offered admission for 11th standard in military school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?