10th January 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar. Please tell me what is the admission procedure and timing of school for 9th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?
  2. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  5. How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?
  6. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in 9th class in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  8. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  9. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  10. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  11. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school?
  12. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  13. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  14. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  15. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
14th January 2017, 09:35 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?

If you want to take admission in class 9th then you should have passed class 8th from a recognized school. The admission procedure is :

Collect admission form from the school office or download it from the school website. The website is www.saiinternationalschool.com

Fill the form correctly and submit it to the school at anytime between 9 to 5 week days along with required documents.

Next, a test will be scheduled and will be informed to you. Give the test. wait for the result

Once you are in, other formalities will take place like books,transport etc.
The school timing is 9 a.m to 5 p.m
3rd March 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?

I want to study 9th class in sai international school. My 8th class is finished and I got my results that I'm failed. So if I pass the 9th entrance then can I go to 9th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?