18th July 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration certificate from DPS, Jammu

I have passed class 11thth from DPS Jammu CBSE region Panchkulla. Now I want to pursue my further steady through JKBOSE, Jammu .I want migration certificate urgently .How can I get this certificate?

19th July 2017, 12:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate from DPS, Jammu

You can apply for migration certificate online.
In order to get migration certificate of CBSE board, you need to send your admission details along with fee to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Regional Office of your state (from where you have studied your 10th standard).
To get your CBSE Regional Office address, kindly visit this link http://www.cbse.nic.in/faq/dup.htm
It will take approximately 15 days for migration certificate to be issued by the board after completion of the procedure.
19th July 2017, 09:37 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

You can write a letter to the head of the department or the principal of the institute stating that you need to study further from a different school or board with the particular reason about the migration. There is a small fees for migration certificate. Once you will pay the migration certificate charges you will be informed when you will get the certificate.
19th July 2017, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get migration certificate from DPS, Jammu after completion of your 11th standard. As per the education board rules, you need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school. None of the schools offer admission in 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from DPS, Jammu and after completion of that, you need to contact your school principal to get migration certificate for pursuing your higher studies.
10th December 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 11 class with humanity subjects one year before from jk public school Kunjwani jammu now I want to change my whole stream from humanity to medical and want to pursue 11 class as a fresh candidate from JKBOSE . Kindly tell me the procedure to get the migration certificate i my case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?