15th October 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What it the procedure followed for getting admission in Delhi CBS for 10th and 12th?

My son and his colleagues passed out 9th and 11th from DPS, Rohtak, and were supposed to be promoted to 10th and 12th class but all of a sudden, school shut down the hostel and ask to leave the school. We want to admit in Delhi CBSC school but we don't know all docs. Please advise what docs are required to get an admission in 10th and 12th Standard. Urgent please.. I asked for the migration certificate and Registration card along a signature of the zonal education officer of the area. But the VP of DPS, Rohtak denied to do it and ignored us. Please help.. We are in very distressed

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  2. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  3. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  4. Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?
  5. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  6. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  8. Colleges offering B.P.Ed in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  10. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi?
  11. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  13. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the admission procedure for foundation course? Which are the colleges in Delhi
  15. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  18. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
16th October 2016, 01:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What it the procedure followed for getting admission in Delhi CBS for 10th and 12th?

In your case, I am sorry to say that you cannot get your child admitted in any other school directly in 10th standard, as there is no such provision for it, you will have to admit your child in class 9 and 11 respectively and after completion of the standard mentioned above, they can very much appear for their board examination in the concluding year respectively.

The procedure is quite simple, they will have to fill up the application form and appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself, and after clearing the examination, they will be allowed to continue with their studies further in the prospective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?