24th March 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from the current school

I am a student of class XI in WBBSE board. I want to transfer from my current school before annual exam of class XI? Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  3. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  4. Is it possible to change school after completing 11th standard?
  5. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  6. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  7. Procedure to transfer 3rd standard student to another school?
  8. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  9. Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What is the criteria followed for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I shift from CBSE-I to CBSE after completion of 11th?
  11. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?
  12. Should I have to submit Migration Certificate for admission in 11th standard at Durgapur if pursuing 10th in Kolkata?
  13. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  14. What's the transfer procedure for teachers of government model school in Punjab?
  15. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  17. How can i change board from PSEB to ISC?
  18. Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?
24th March 2017, 07:54 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from the current school

No, it is not possible to get admission in class 11 of any school between mid year you will have to wait and lose a precious year if you want to change your school as no school will give you admission until and unless if you have a great source to get admission in your desired school. My advice for you is that it is better to stay in the same school and clear higher secondary from the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?