24th July 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer 3rd standard student to another school?

My son is studying in 3rd standard. As the session is already started now I am realizing that the school environment is not favourable for my son. So, I want to transfer him to another school now. Can you help me to know how to apply for transfer to another school? Kindly tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from one ICSC school to the other for a 10th standard student?
  6. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  7. Procedure to get admission for 3rd standard in sathyasai puttaparthi school?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?
  9. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  10. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  11. Procedure to get transfer from the current school
  12. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  13. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  14. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Pallavi Model School, Alwal good to take admission in 3rd standard? From which board this school is affiliated?
  16. Procedure to join sainik school to become a navy officer after completion of school? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys?
  18. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
24th July 2016, 04:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer 3rd standard student to another school?

To transfer your son from present school where he is studding to another school, you have to take Transfer Certificate (TC) from the school where he is studying now and submit it in new school where you wish to take admission for your son. Without submitting Transfer Certificate, no school will offer admission in 3rd standard. You need to follow the admission process of new school and after successfully completing the admission process, your son will be offered admission in 3rd standard in new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?