31st March 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become SI of a school?

I am a pass graduate teacher.I am servicing for nine years. I want to know the qualification required for S.I of school and age limit? I just want to know these details to apply for the posting and get the job. Can someone please help me to find the information? Thanks!

31st March 2015, 05:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become SI of a school?

As you have not mentioned the region from where you belong or of the place you want to become the SI of a school, therefore it is quite difficult to provide you the exact details as there are certain minor changes in eligibility criteria for SI post of school in different states.

However, I am providing you the details which are in general accepted almost everywhere, kindly have a look.

Below I have enumerated the eligibility criteria for SI of a school.

Eligibility Criteria;

Essential:

> Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent

> At least 50% marks in Honours Degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board/Council

> A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent

> Good knowledge of the regional language

> Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty

Desirable:

> Teaching experience in Schools

> Proficiency in Games and Sports

> Ability to organise extra-curricular activities

AGE : Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2014, age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
6th June 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become SI of a school?

What qualifications are required for the post of School inspector (science) in MCD schools Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?