31st October 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for being SI of school and what is the age limit?

I am a pass graduate teacher.I am servicing for nine years. I want to know the qualification required for s.I of school and age limit? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become SI of a school?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  3. Am I eligible to write VAO Exam for the year being a candidate with a date of birth 30-04-1972?
  4. Procedure to become a CBSE observer? Qualification required and age limit for it?
  5. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Required Qualification and Age limit to apply for OTA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Age limit and qualification required to become a CBI/CID officer?
  8. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams?
  9. Required qualification and age limit for attending SI of assam police?
  10. What is the age limit for Railway Exam? What is the qualification required?
  11. How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?
  12. Age limit and qualification required to study LLB?
  13. Age limit and qualification required for the post of professor or associate processor? Age limit for teacher job in India?
  14. In which subject can I do B.Ed? What is the age limit to do B.Ed?
  15. What is the age limit and qualification required for PCS exam?
  16. What is the age limit and minimum qualification required for CA course? I am a PG Arts student
  17. How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student
  18. Age limit and qualification required to appear in CDS exam?
2nd November 2015, 02:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for being SI of school and what is the age limit?

Eligibililty Criteria;

Essential:

> Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent

> At least 50% marks in Honours Degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board/Council

> A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent

> Good knowledge of the regional language

> Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty

Desirable:

> Teaching experience in Schools

> Proficiency in Games and Sports

> Ability to organize extra-curricular activities

AGE : Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2014, age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
26th April 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for being SI of school and what is the age limit?

I am honours graduate with 61% marks. I have D.El.Ed degree and I am a primary school teacher . serving from 3 years. If I am eligible candidate for sub inspector of school ?
19th July 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

There is declared that age limit is not more than 36 in WB SI of School recruitment. My question is if the Government rule for age relaxation is not applicable here.
17th May 2020, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that will there any extra exams for SI like prelims, mains and viva
17th May 2020, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that will there any extra exams for SI like prelims, mains and viva
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?