23rd June 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram. I want to admit him in 6th standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for 6th standard. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  2. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  3. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  5. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  7. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  8. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  10. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  11. Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  12. Documents required for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  14. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Phodong for 8th standard Sikkim Board student?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  16. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  17. Can a resident of West Bengal get admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool? What should I do for it?
  18. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard
26th June 2018, 11:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?

Requirements required to get admission in 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram are:-

Aspirants must have to apply for Jawahar NAvodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).
Aspirants must have studying/completed their 5th standard whole of the academic session.
Aspirants must be of 10 years minimum and maximum 13 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?