24th April 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Navy School after 6th standard?

Respected Sir, my son is in 6th standard he wants to join navy school, what is the procedure? I don't know anything about this please help me sir. I will wait for your answer. Thank you Sir,

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  2. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  3. Procedure for joining Navy School after 5th standard?
  4. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 6th standard at Navy Children School Visakhapatnam? Is there any relaxation for OBC students?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  8. What is the minimum age required to join 6th standard in Sanik school?
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy school after completing 5th class?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed to join Sathya Sai school in puttapariti for 6th standard?
  11. Procedure of admission in Navy Children School, Mumbai
  12. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  13. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  15. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  16. Is Navy Children School available in Faridabad? Procedure to take admission in 5th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  18. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
25th April 2017, 09:55 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join Navy School after 6th standard?

You can apply for admission in Navy school in 6th, 9th or 11th standard. As you want to join navy school after 6th standard, so you have to complete 8th standard from any affiliated school. For getting admission in Navy School, you have to appear in the written test. After clearing the written test, you have to face a formal introductory interview. Finally you have to pass the medical test.
13th June 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, My daughter is in std 3rd and she wish to get admission in navy please tell me what is the procedure
We lived in Mumbai so suggest me in any Mumbai institute
23rd July 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 6th class. She wants to join in navy. Please suggest the procedure
9th October 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission for 8th standard in Kerala for navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?