10th January 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?

Hello sir, My daughter's place of birth is Maharashtra and she studied till 10th from CBSE school outside the state but now want to get admission in 11th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna. Can she get admission as a general candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  2. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  3. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission in 11th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Chennithala, Alappuzha? Which type of questions asked in entrance exam for it?
  5. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  6. When the application form of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Muzzafarpur will be out?
  7. Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?
  8. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam papers of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Process of taking admission in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala?
  10. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard -- [New]
  11. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  12. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student?
  13. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to take admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Neriamangalam, Kerala? How many seats are reserved for minority students?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  16. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  17. Is it possible to get state reservation quota in PMT if a candidate completed 10th from other state?
  18. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
6th May 2017, 12:30 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?

I am happy to tell you that she can definitely get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna as a general candidate as she is a domicile of Maharashtra, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with at least of 60% of marks in it can get admission to study class 11th in the above mentioned School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?