14th June 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE for studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Maharashtra State Board and I want to admit her in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad. I have heard that it is a CBSE school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from State Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  2. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  3. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school of Osmanabad?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  6. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Phodong for 8th standard Sikkim Board student?
  7. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  8. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  9. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  10. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  11. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  12. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  13. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  14. Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?
  15. Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for 10th CBSE student?
  16. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam papers of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
15th June 2018, 06:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE for studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

Yes, it is possible. Many students migrate from one board to the other.

The documents required are as follows :
* Previous mark sheets
* Transfer certificate
* Character Certificate
* Migration Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?