13th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or WBBSE Board, which is better to study for 7th student??

Hello friends, my son is studying in 7th standard from WBBSE Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Uttarakhand Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for 9th standard admission?

14th June 2018, 04:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or WBBSE Board, which is better to study for 7th student??

Let me tell you that it is not possible to get admission in 9th standard in any board as because of registration procedures.
So if you want to change school then you have to admit your child in 7th standard as because some schools also don't admit any child in 8th standard. Other wise continue studies of your child from same school.
14th June 2018, 10:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

CBSE Board is definitely more scoring and gives a candidate an en edge over students from other Boards in Science at the plus two level for Joint Entrance Examonations.
The WBBSE Board isn't very scoring but renders benefit to aspiring civil service candidates.
The choice of Board for a student must be based on his aspirations in life.
15th June 2018, 01:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Without any doubt, Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board for secondary and senior secondary studies. It is far better than any state board in terms of academic, curricular activities and transparency.

You must get your son admitted to any CBSE affiliated school for secondary board examination.
15th June 2018, 06:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information, Central Board of Secondary Education is better than West Bengal State Board.

You can get him admitted in any good CBSE affiliated school. CBSE syllabus and curriculum is for holistic development of children.
15th June 2018, 11:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Central Board of Education is better than WBBSE board in terms of:

*Academics.

*Co curricular and extra curricular activities.

*Marking scheme.

You must get your son admitted to any good CBSE affiliated school for his better career and development.
16th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, my son is studying in 7th standard from WBBSE Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Uttarakhand Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for 9th standard admission?

Central Board of School Education (CBSE) is the national board and syllabus is common for all the students in the CBSE. Most of the national level competitive examinations like JEE, NEET, AIIMS, etc. are easier to clear for the CBSE students than state board students. Students should choose the board based on his future plans. They can also consult with their parents and teachers for the same. The CBSE is one of the best boards in India. Therefore, one can choose CBSE board for studying 7th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?