30th May 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Tripura Board to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am right now studying with Tripura Board in 10th standard. I want to change my Board to ISC for Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know about the requirements for changing Board. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to migrate from UP Board to ISC for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  3. Procedure to get migration from PSEB to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?
  4. Is it possible to Migrate from ISC board to State board for 2nd year Pre-University?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Requirements to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board for studying in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  7. Chances of admission in government medical college in Tripura after passing from Assam Higher Secondary Board?
  8. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  10. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  11. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  12. CBSE or Karnataka State Board, which is favourable to become a Journalist?
  13. Procedure to get transfer from Odisha State Board to ISC Board for HS Science?
  14. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  15. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  16. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  17. Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?
  18. How to migrate from CBSE to MP Board for 12th student?
30th April 2019, 05:55 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Tripura Board to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?

Migrating from one school to another need first pf all the transfer certificate issue by your previous school.
Failing to posses the transfer certificate will cancel your migration.
You should take care of it well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?