25th December 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?

Sir,
After studying in class 9th of WBBSE in a school, can I shift to another school in 10th standard in same Board? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

30th December 2015, 12:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?

Yes, you can change to another school after the completion of yopur 9th standard from your present school to another school under WBBSE board.

You will probably have to follow the below mentioned steps;

> Collect all of your educational documents from your previous school, i.e. marksheet, transfer certificate, migrating certificate, etc.

> Inform your school about the change and with a valid reason as most of the schools do not really entertain this.

> Know the eligibility requirements about the prospective school.

> Fulfill the eligibility criteria of the prospective school and I am sure you will get admission in the prospective school.
31st December 2015, 03:11 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?

No you will not be able to change your present school and shift to a new school. This is because of the registration procedure that has been already completed in class 9. Candidates applying for Madhyamik from respective schools have themselves registered with the Board with their respective school codes. You have your own one, currently registered with the Board through your present school's code. If you wish to change the school, then everything will be messed up, and you won't be able to appear for the Madhyamik.
15th December 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there no chance to get admission in another school after class 9th registration ? Please help me
16th September 2022, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

After change a school can i aligable for madhamik?
29th September 2022, 10:22 PM
Ar_pit

You can simply take admission in a CBSE school.

You should be prepared for the change though. The syllabus, curriculum, exam pattern, checking, even grading and everything is different in CBSE than anyState Board. So your approach to studying will also have to be different.

But the end result will be worth all the efforts rhat you put. And choose your subject wisely
11th February 2023, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school from wbbse 9th standard after registration of madhyamik exam to shift in another icse school ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?