10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study 11th Science in Mumbai for a candidate of Faizabad?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am from Faizabad and I want to study in Mumbai for 11th standard in Science stream. Kindly tell me what are all the requirements needed for study? Please reply as soon as possible.

16th October 2015, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study 11th Science in Mumbai for a candidate of Faizabad?

To study 11th standard in Science stream in Mumbai, you must have qualified your 10th standard board examinations from a recognised board. To get admission in 11th standard in new school, you must have to obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school along with your 10th standard Marks sheet, where you wish to take admission in 11th standard. After completion of this application process, you can get admission in 11th standard Science stream in Mumbai.
18th October 2015, 02:12 PM
aaditya choudhari

Default Re: Requirements to study 11th Science in Mumbai for a candidate of Faizabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am from Faizabad and I want to study in Mumbai for 11th standard in Science stream. Kindly tell me what are all the requirements needed for study? Please reply as soon as possible.
To study in mumbai you need to have documents shown below
1. Class 10th result from a recognised school or board.
2.passing certificate
3.school leaving certificate.
4.transfer or Migration certificate.
If you have these certificates then only you can get admission in mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?