23rd April 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?

Hello,
Can you tell me the requirements that one
candidate must needed for applying regarding
admission in Aligarh Muslim University for 11th
standard admission? I want to study 11th Science
in Aligarh, after my 10th. Please let me know about
all the requirements for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  2. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  5. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  7. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  11. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  12. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  18. How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?
28th April 2015, 12:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?

The requirements are simple. The aspiring candidate must have passed Class 10 Board Examination from a recognized Board.
The candidate will have to apply for the admission right at the time the application form is provided once the results for the Class 10 Board Examination are published.
The minimum requirement to apply for Science is the student will need to have at least 70% marks in Class 10 Board.
To be ensured of admission the student will need to get 80% in the Class 10 Board Examination.
So it is best for you to aim high so that you can get 80% marks and then you will be almost ensured of the chance to get admission in 11th with Science Stream in Aligarh Muslim University.
28th April 2015, 02:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?

Admission to Class 11 are done on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the university annually.

There are separate Entrance tests for the Arts/Science/Commerce/Humanities/Diploma in Engineering.

You need to be strong enough in your concepts in Science and Mathematics.

Eligibility:

> You must have passed High School / Class 10th or its equivalent examination with not less than 70% marks in average for English, Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognised University.

> Once you fulfil the stated criteria, you can apply for the admission process and prove your ability in the Entrance Test.

NOTE: Admissions are provided strictly on the basis of merit list, which means toppers of the test will get admission first.
28th April 2015, 02:35 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me the requirements that one
candidate must needed for applying regarding
admission in Aligarh Muslim University for 11th
standard admission? I want to study 11th Science
in Aligarh, after my 10th. Please let me know about
all the requirements for admission.

To apply for the Aligarh Mislim University, you must have to pass your 10th Grade with a very good percentage of Marks, and then you need to apply for the Aligarh Muslim University by filling the Application Form. After you are qualified for the Exam then you will be called for the interview Process. And if you convince the Interviewer then you are finally in the Aligarh Muslim University.
28th April 2015, 05:18 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Aligarh Muslim University is one of the reputed institution to study 10+2 .
It conducts AMU SSSC ,an entrance examination for admission in Higher Secondary.

The candidate need to have completed 10th with minimum of 45% marks .
It is the minimum eligibility criteria required for applying to entrance test.

For admission in science stream ,students with above 80% marks in 10th get admission easily .

It is necessary for students to apply and qualify the entrance test as direct admission is not possible for any students .
25th May 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student and want to graduate in bba what is minimum percentage to get admission
6th November 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to get admission in b.sc or b.tech in aligarh university??
14th January 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

May I get admission in AMU for 12 science after passing 11 science from Maharashtra board
13th February 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Last date online admission 11th science amu & manually last date for admission
8th April 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10th class in 2010 and I m studying in madarsa. I will take admission in 12th science
2016.but I m confuse that what to do after ward. can you give me advise. plz answer me
17th June 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th with 9.0 cgpa. and i have already given the entrance for science in A.M.U but its not clear so, please tell me can i get the admission on the basis of my 10th cgpa.
21st November 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How much mark percentages is for applying entrance test for master in chemistry
28th November 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10th board to get admission in 11th Humanities in AMU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?