24th December 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Result of P.M.M. Inner Wheel School Ambarnath?

How to find out school result is what I an unable to figure out can you please let me know my result? roll.no.139121515386 P.M.M. Innerwheel school ambarnath

5th January 2014, 10:32 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Result of P.M.M. Inner Wheel School Ambarnath?

In Order to find out the Pratapsingh Morarji Memorial Inner Wheel school inner located at ambernath you can check it online from the official website of the School
OR
You can either check it from the other web sites which provide the results of the Pratapsingh Morarji Memorial Inner Wheel school and if you are unable to find the result of the particular roll number then you can contact with the examination branch of the school.

You can write a letter to them stating that you cannot able to find the result or you can consult the concern person or the higher authorities for the resolution .

The result might not be updated yet so you're facing such issue and once it is updated and you get conformed then check with it. or else you can choose the better way is to conform with the examination department and the branch which deals with the result and provide your roll number to them and the issue will be resolved .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?