11th September 2015, 01:35 PM
Taurianworld

Reviews of Taurian World Boarding School Ranchi, Jharkhand

Hello friends,
I want to put my nephew in Taurian World School, its a boarding school. I would like to know the reviews of this school. Its based in Jharkhand, Ranchi. I like the school but I would like to know if anyone of you have your kids, siblings placed in this school. There are lot of big shots people kids who are studying in this school. If any help would be really appreciated.

12th April 2017, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reviews of Taurian World Boarding School Ranchi, Jharkhand

For genuine and good reviews of any school, the best place is the school campus. You should visit the campus and talk with students and teachers of the school to get the real picture.

Reviews on internet can be misleading. Hence, you should visit the campus and try to have a chat with as many students as possible. Also, if possible, get information from previous students who have left the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?