18th October 2010, 09:47 PM
gauravverma

How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?

dear sir/madam
my question is regarding graduation..
i filled up registration form for BA but i left in final year from school of open & learning(D.U) when i had to be reappeared in 2 exams of 3rd yr & 1 exam of 1st yr, in this case i want to know that what i should do to complete
my graduation. is there any chance to continue from back or i will have to make
it from beginning.
one more thing, if i have to make it from beginning can i do my graduation from ignou.
please reply fast.

10th February 2012, 06:12 PM
koolash360

Thumbs down Re: How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?

dont worry me also a du sol student of 3rd year bcom pass i know that u r in problem but the solution is to get a affidevit from court mentioning your cause for doing so ..deposit it to the university and you can continue from 3rd year however u have other option to join ignou with same affidevit
17th October 2012, 08:37 PM

Default Re: How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?

dear sir/madam
my question is regarding graduation..
i filled up registration form for BA but i left in final year from school of open & learning(D.U) when i had to be reappeared in 2 exams of 3rd yr & 1 exam of 1st yr, in this case i want to know that what i should do to complete
my graduation. is there any chance to continue from back or i will have to make
it from beginning.
one more thing, if i have to make it from beginning can i do my graduation from ignou.
please reply fast
9th July 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?

My one exam is left of 2nd year and my 1st year and final year is complete but in 2013 jun my six year complete and DU people said that i need to continue from the beginning which will take another three year...please tell me any way so that i can get extra chance to give only one paper...or tell me contact people who can give me extra chance....i am aslo doing cs and only two groups left..please reply fast
24th March 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I left my engineering in 5th sem now can I complete my engineering in correspondence after two or three years
16th July 2014, 10:35 PM
Sonali Hate

can i complete my last year from arts, i have done my SY Bcom, but dont want to complete my graduation from Commerce
27th January 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have a back log in bsc final year in 2011-2012. Can i pay the fee for supplementary in october? I listened that only three years chance is their to finish now i crossed the time is it true? Plz some one help me by rly.
10th March 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I completed my two years of BA from Maharaja Agrasen University (Bulandshahar, UP) in 2011. I could not complete 3rd year. What options do I now have to complete my graduation 3rd year - through correspondence course only. is there any university where I can complete it without much cost?
Someone kindly guide me please.
30th September 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I dropout B.Com final exam from university of Pune in 2010. Can I reappear in final year or should I have to complete from begining. Please suggest. I am eagerly looking for your response
22nd January 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I took admision in 2011 in du for graduation course so my span period is compleate or not can i gave exam next year or not
22nd January 2016, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I took admision in du in 2011 for under graduation couse so my span period is compleated in which year
Please rply fast as soon as possible [email protected]
15th March 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year on 2004 due to ER coming n not abke to continue due to financial problems n health problem? Do I need to continue it the from beginning or possibility to clear only 3rd year
24th August 2022, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How can i complete myBE(8th semester) which i left 6 yrs back due to personal problem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?