20th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

School not promoting me to 10th after 9th grade?

I failed in class 9 can I promoted to class 10. If yes than our school is not passing me in class 10.?

So please ans my question vert urgent

16th August 2014, 01:44 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: School not promoting me to 10th after 9th grade?

The reason that your school is not promoting you to 10th and failing you in 9th grade itself is because they are not having confidence with your performance and you have already failed in the final exams which you should have prepared well and passed in it!

So, what you need to do now is make sure that you will prepare well for your 9th grade subjects and work hard to clear all the exams and then move to 10th class.

There is no school which fails students without reason and if you feel that way then you call your parents and meet the Principal of your school and talk with them on the reasons. It's too hard for getting admission in other schools for 10th grade as well because it deals with the public exam. So, you need to figure out this problem with your current school either preparing again by doing hard work for clearing the 9th grade exams or trying to sort out the issue with Principal on why they have failed you.

17th March 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: School not promoting me to 10th after 9th grade?

If my daughter fail in cbse 9th grade can she write exam again in july after prepration

14th January 2021, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: School not promoting me to 10th after 9th grade?

I passed my 8th class examination .I want to give the exam of tenth .Is it possible or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?