7th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Certificate of Open Schooling is acceptable for Hotel Management course?

Hello,
I am doing 12th from Open Schooling. I would like to know is 12th Open Schooling certificate will be acceptable for Hotel Management course?

13th October 2015, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Certificate of Open Schooling is acceptable for Hotel Management course?

Yes, it will be very much acceptable for Hotel Management course, below however, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, kindly have a look at it.

Below I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hotel Management course, if you fulfil the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hotel Management course;

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute

> English should be one of the main subject in +2 level

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates
13th October 2015, 10:35 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Certificate of Open Schooling is acceptable for Hotel Management course?

Sorry to say that i am not able to help you because you didn't mentioned the specific college name and Rules are different college to college. In that case i would like to suggest you contact to the desired college and ask the details regarding your issue. They will helps you better than anyone else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?