1st February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Science stream non-medical in any good New Delhi school after scoring 7 grade in 10th?

I have scored 7 in 10th in my 1st term I want non medical stream that too in some good school of New Delhi. How can I get admission?

Related Questions:
2nd February 2016, 12:54 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Science stream non-medical in any good New Delhi school after scoring 7 grade in 10th?

You can contact the school personally or you can even visit their website and look for the admission criteria as each and every school has their own eligibility criteria and if you see that you do fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in that particular school, you can probably try for admission by filling up the application form and following the procedure further.
2nd February 2016, 12:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Science stream non-medical in any good New Delhi school after scoring 7 grade in 10th?

You need to fill in the application form provided to you either by the school or you can download it from its website online and after successfully completing the process, if you would be eligible for admission, then probably you will get a seat in the prospective school and thereafter you may pursue your course ahead.
2nd February 2016, 11:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure in any school of New Delhi is very easy. You simply have to purchase the school prospectus and fill the admission form present within the prospectus. After that you have to submit the admission form along with supporting documents like date of both proof, residence proof, mark sheet of 10th class etc. After that you have to submit your fee. That's all, now you will get a registration number and a roll number. Some of the good schools for you are :

** Delhi Public School, Dwarka  

Address: Sector 3, Phase-I, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone:011 2507 4472

** Dwarka International School  

Address: Sector 12, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Phone:011 4566 5555

** New Horizon School  

Address: Mathura Road, Hazrat Nizamuddin, North of Humayun's Tomb, New Delhi, Delhi 110013
Phone:011 6565 6494
12th February 2016, 06:17 PM
anuradha1985

You can get admission in 11th class in Delhi at any good school . you can take application form from school or from school website.

Some best school in delhi:-
>>Delhi Public School R.K.Puram
>>Jamia Millia Islamia
>>Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?