15th May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Will students who get 80% have chances of getting admission? What is the percentage required?

i wanted to join my son to PCME course,so Iwanted to know as to what was the least % taken for this group last year.Will students who get 80% have chances of getting admission.Please may I know

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  2. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  3. What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering? -- [New]
  4. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  5. Minimum percentage required to take admission in Dipsar?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  8. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  10. Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?
  11. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  12. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  13. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  14. How much percentage required in B.Com for admission in IGNOU?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  16. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  18. What is the cutoff percentage required for ECE students to do MS in USA?
13th May 2013, 11:43 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will students who get 80% have chances of getting admission? What is the percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanted to join my son to PCME course,so Iwanted to know as to what was the least % taken for this group last year.Will students who get 80% have chances of getting admission.Please may I know
HI!
If your son want to apply in Physics, Chemistry and Math e have to score minimum 60% marks in 10th class.
After passing 10th he can take admission This stream.

Some good school are:-
> Army Public School, Delhi
> Army School
> K.V School
> D.AV
> Delhi Public School
17th July 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will students who get 80% have chances of getting admission? What is the percentage required?

I have scored 80% in my 2 puc in pcme stream in which college I can get a seat for electronics and communications engineering seat in banglore under a payment below 70 thousand rupees. Please can u inform or reply ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?