1st November 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Seats available in Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi for Commerce stream?

Sir, I am in 10th and after it want to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream in Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi. How much seats are for Commerce stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Best schools for 11th for commerce stream in Delhi?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi after one year gap? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?
  3. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce stream in 11th class? How much is the cutoff and how many reserved seats for Delhi students?
  5. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  6. List of best primary schools for students to join?
  7. Procedure to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream? Documents required for it?
  8. Best colleges for studying MPH course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much money can I get after completing Biotech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University
  10. Specializations available in MPhil in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  11. Examination date of SLET conducted by Sardar Patel University
  12. Which is the best schools in India to join from LKG?
  13. What is the difference between these colleges?
  14. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  15. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  16. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [New]
  17. Admission in SVIT Surat is possible after B.Sc course?
  18. Procedure to change stream to Arts for 11th Commerce student of Kendriya Vidyalaya?
9th November 2017, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available in Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi for Commerce stream?

It depends on the capacity of the classrooms. You need to contact the school itself directly for such information. Admission in 11th commerce is based on the performance in the class 10th board exam.

Hence, if you have got excellent marks in the class 10th exam, then you will be able to get admission at most of the schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?