24th November 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I have got 85% marks in 10th exam from CBSE board and now want to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream. Please tell me about procedure of admission? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best schools for 11th for commerce stream in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission under handicapped quota of Kendrya Vidyalaya, Patna if 40% visually handicapped?
  4. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya, Delhi?
  5. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Badarpur for B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate?
  7. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  8. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  10. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi?
  11. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  13. How can I apply at NTPC badarpur for summer internship?
  14. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?
  15. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  16. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  17. Possibility to get admission in 12th on the basis of NRI quota in India if studied 11th from America? Procedure and documents required for it?
  18. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
25th November 2016, 11:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream? Documents required for it?

You have got very good marks in 10th but I am sorry to say that the Kendriya Vidhyalaya do not take the admission in 11th standard until and unless it is a very rare case like transfer or something like that.

You need to talk to them in this regard and if they agree, you can take the admission by submitting the following documents :

* Previous Mark sheets
* Character Certificate
* School Leaving certificate from the previous school
* Migration certificate (In case of change of board or the state)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?