27th May 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether NEET and PSEB 12th standard syllabus are same?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard from PSEB Board. I also want to prepare for NEET. So, I would like to know that NEET syllabus and the syllabus of 12th PSEB is same or not? Please help me to know about this immediately.

28th May 2018, 11:11 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NEET and PSEB 12th standard syllabus are same?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held by CBSE for offering admission across any medical colleges of India except AIIMS and JIPMER.

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus for NEET, then it includes the whole NCERT syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

So, being a student of PSEB you just not have to be worried about the syllabus for NEET if you follow NCERT textbook syllabus.

For more details regarding NEET syllabus, you can download the NEET information bulletin by referring to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?