7th July 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I join IIT coaching class in Patna?

I have not secured above 8 CGPA in class 10th, but I want to study science in Patna. Which school I can choose Or I should join IIT coaching class?

8th July 2017, 01:00 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Should I join IIT coaching class in Patna?

If you want to pursue engineering in future then you have to first complete your 12th. You have to take admission in standard 11th in any reputed school/college and must secure at least 75 percent aggregate in 12th to join IIT.

Few schools/colleges in Patna are:-
Bindeshwar Singh College
College of Commerce
National Institute of Technology
Patna Central School
Krishna Niketan School
Holy Mission School
Radiant International School
DAV Khagaul
Gyan Niketan
St. Michel School

To achieve your goal, you have to start preparation from today to crack JEE Mains and to achieve this you have to join any IIT preparation coaching centre.

Some IIT preparation coaching centre are:-
Super 30
FIIT JEE
Aakash IIT-JEE
Resonance Eduventure
Mentors Edusurv
Narayana Coaching Centre.
8th July 2017, 04:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in school as well as in any IIT coaching classes. You should get admission in any school as a private candidate and continue in any of the good coaching classes to crack IIT.

Some of the schools you should get admission are as under:-

DAV
Patna Central School
Kendriya Vidyalaya
Holy Mission School
College of Commerce
Krishna Niketan school

Some of the best coaching classes in patna are as under:-

Super 30
mentors Classes
Axis Classes
XL Classes
Rasonance
Akash IIT JEE
8th July 2017, 11:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can apply for admission in 12th standard with science stream in any school you desire to take admission by applying simply admission form and providing the required documents such as previous exam result, passing certificate, transfer certificate, migration certificate, date of birth etc.You may also have to go through entrance test for admission in a particular school.
You can take coaching classes for preparing for IIT along with 12th standard.There are various coaching institutes in Patna such as Super 30 which are well known for their excellence in preparing for IIT examinations.
9th July 2017, 01:48 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join IIT coaching institutes in Patna. The admission is offered on the basis of entrance or merit basis also.

There are many famous institutes in Patna which offers preparation for IIT entrance examination.

Some of the best are :-

Super 30.

Vidyamandir Classes.

Aakash.

GOAL.

So, you can join any of the institute and you can join classes or school both as according to your convenience. For detail about fee structure and other detail visit at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?