23rd October 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Should I join Open School to study Science if secured 5.8 CGPA in 10th?

Hello,
I have got only5.8 CGPA in 10th. But I want to study Science in 11th standard. Kindly tell me that I should join Open School for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  2. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  5. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course if secured 5.6 CGPA in 10th?
  8. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  9. Schools offering admission in Delhi to a candidate who has secured 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  10. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  11. Is it possible to study 10th CBSE from Open School?
  12. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 CGPA
  13. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?
  15. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  16. Should I study Commerce in ISC if secured 58.6% in 10th ICSE Science?
  17. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?
27th October 2015, 12:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I join Open School to study Science if secured 5.8 CGPA in 10th?

5.8 CGPA in 10th board examination is very poor result and needs lot of improvement in 12th standard to get better result.
Open school is not going to provide extra benefit to score good marks in upcoming boards examination .
You will also need to labor hard in Open Schooling system as well to secure good marks.
NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) is well-known board which conducts examination and provide degree to students through open school system.
But , it will be better to join regular schooling for higher secondary as there is lot of benefit of regular schooling over open schooling as
-In regular schooling, students need to have minimum of 75% attendance which force students to attend classes where as in open schooling classes are not conducted , student will have to appear directly in final examination.
-In regular schooling, tests in all subjects are conducted at regular interval to check the progress of student which lacks in open schooling.
-At schools, student can organize group study plan which help to sort out confusions in any topics and also teachers help them to solve doubts in any topic even after classes.

So, you should choose regular schooling instead of open schooling and also need to labor very hard to get good marks in 12th boards examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?