9th July 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?

I have completed 10th standard in ICSE syllabus..and i wish to join in open school for my plus one and plus two..So...while entering our mark in the engineering..is there any problem..that i have studied in an open school

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  2. Which Board should I select for Higher Secondary if pursing 10th ICSE?
  3. Changing from CBSE to ICSE will make the syllabus tough? Best school in Davangere?
  4. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  5. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  6. What is the advantage of CBSE over ICSE?
  7. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  8. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  9. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  10. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  11. How to become an IAS after passing 10th from ICSE School?
  12. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  13. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  14. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam if pursuing 12th from Private school and completed 10th from Military school?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
13th July 2015, 02:55 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?

You won't face any problem if you studied well in Open Board. Usually students of Open board faces problem in in getting admission in colleges after passing 12th standard because admission in colleges are provided on the basis of entrance test and all national level entrance exam follows CBSE syllabus that why CBSE board is recommended for Indian students.

If your desired open board is registered in India then you ate eligible for each and every test conducted for 12th students
13th July 2015, 04:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?

Make sure you are going to an Open School which is recognized by the Government.
If you are going to a recognized Open School then there will be no problem for you to get admission to the course of Engineering.
You must appear for the Entrance Examination for the Engineering Courses and once you are able to crack the Entrance Examinatins you will be eligible for the course of Engineering.
13th July 2015, 05:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?

Make sure you are going to an Open School which is recognized by the Government.
If you are going to a recognized Open School then there will be no problem for you to get admission to the course of Engineering.
You must appear for the Entrance Examination for the Engineering Courses and once you are able to crack the Entrance Examinatins you will be eligible for the course of Engineering.
14th July 2015, 09:58 AM
pointer01

Hello,

No Dear, you wouldn't face any problem if you studied well. In Open schooling there is no need for you to attend the regular classes so, you have study with your own. You may join the coaching for tough subjects.You will never face any problem in taking admission after 12th class in any college.
Open Board is also a recognized board and make sure while taking the admission that you are going to Open school which is recognized by Government.
Don,t worry just concentrate on your studies.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?