27th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I take Computer Science or PCM in 11th?

Should i take computer science in 11 with pcm or physical education with pcm please tell me that should i take cs in 11 with pcm?

Related Questions:
  1. Will i get PCM in 11th standard after B1 in Maths and A2 in Science?
  2. What should I take in 11th PCM with computer science or PCB with Maths?
  3. How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?
  4. After scoring 75% in PCM where in Mumbai can I get admission for Civil, Computer Science?
  5. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  6. Am I eligible for computer engineering after scoring 78% in computer science subject in 11th and 12th?
  7. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get entry in Indian Navy after completing 12th with PCM and computer science?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai for IT, Civil and Computer Science? I got 75 marks in PCM
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai for Civil, Computer Science after scoring 75% in PCM?
  11. Is PCM with computer science a good option or PCMB a better one?
  12. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  13. What optional subjects should I choose in class 11th? I want to give PMT after completing my secondary education
  14. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  15. How to become a space researcher after passing 11th with PCM?
  16. Which branch is best for me between Mechanical and Computer after securing 92% in PCM?
  17. How can I become a Pilot after studying in 11th computer science?
  18. Is there any good college offering B.Tech in computer science? I have passed 12th with 50% aggregate in PCM
13th February 2014, 03:22 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Should I take Computer Science or PCM in 11th?

As per the present culture and technology boom the preferred stream will be Computer Science with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) but if you are really interested in Physical Education course and you wanted to set your career in that field then better go for it.

If you just have a vague idea about the subject and just wanted to select for some difference without any interest then better not selection the Physical Education stream as it has less scope in future when compared with Computer Science and it just need self-interest and hard work to excel in that field that doesn't mean you don't need self-interest and hard work for Computer Science indeed that's important but taking Computer Science will give you upper hand of selecting various opportunities for your future course.

I have attached a career path picture in this post which will help you to get the information about selecting various streams for 11th and 12th grade and the options of courses which you can pursue later. Just go through it once and filter the stream which you are most interested for it and apply for the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath_guide.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147552  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?