14th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get entry in Indian Navy after completing 12th with PCM and computer science?

i have completed 12 with PCM AND COMPUTER SCIENCE CAN I GET ENTRY FOR INDIAN NAVY and which entrance exam should i give for an officer post

30th July 2012, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get entry in Indian Navy after completing 12th with PCM and computer science?

You can get entry in Indian Navy after 12th class. For this, you need to appear for UPSC NDA exam. Minimum age limit to apply for NDA exam is 16.5 years. Higher age limit is 19 years. You can apply for this exam only if you are a male candidate who is un married. On qualifying this exam, you will have to attend physical test and personal interview.
30th July 2012, 07:37 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Can I get entry in Indian Navy after completing 12th with PCM and computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed 12 with PCM AND COMPUTER SCIENCE CAN I GET ENTRY FOR INDIAN NAVY and which entrance exam should i give for an officer post
HI FRIEND,
[SIZE=4]Combined Defence Services Examination
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]ELIGIBILITY
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Nationality :
A candidate must be A Citizen of India
CDS 2 Exam 2012 Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
For IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1989 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]For Indian Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 ( 2nd July, 1989 in case of NCC Naval Wing ‘C’ Certificate holders ) and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]For Air Force Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1990 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
For Officers’ Training Academy – ( SSC Course for Men ) : Male candidates ( married or unmarried ) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
For Officers Training Academy – ( SSC Women Non-Technical Course ) Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees ( in possession of divorce documents ) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1994.

[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Educational Qualifications for CDS II 2012 Exam :
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy :
Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC Entry.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4]For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]
Graduates with first choice as Army / Navy / Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination
For admission to IMA, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy on or before 13th May, 2013.
For admission to Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai on or before 1st August, 2013.

ALL THE BEST...
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4] 
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
9th July 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get entry in Indian Navy after completing 12th with PCM and computer science?

i hve cmpled10 2 wd pcm ...cn i get entry fr indian army nd whch entrnce exm shld i gve an oficr post or any gvrmnt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?