13th April 2012, 09:40 PM
Praful.province

What should I take in 11th PCM with computer science or PCB with Maths?

I like engineering as well as medicine but i am not able to select one of them.
Which would i choose to have a bright career.

14th April 2012, 01:25 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: What should I take in 11th PCM with computer science or PCB with Maths?

hi,
I think you choose engineering as compare to medicine.
Engineering contains bright future..
I am doing also engineering.
That,s why i think engineering is best.
9th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I take in 11th PCM with computer science or PCB with Maths?

Hi! Which subjects should i choose in 11 th with pcm (eco or computer sci) Aftes 12th in which field i can join
5th June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

which subjects should i take with PCM for civil services?
avijit.
14th August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

If you can then take PCMB. PCB obviously is a better career option in today's world. At least you get a good pay check. Every single person is going for PCM these days so you won't have much of a job option. If you can then take PCMB. You can take anyone wrong or medicine with it. You can choose later then.
9th October 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

what shud i take in 11th science or commerce?
11th January 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praful.province View Post
I like engineering as well as medicine but i am not able to select one of them.
Which would i choose to have a bright career.
hopefully i'm nottoo late for my reply . I just wanted to say that chose the career that interests you and what makes you happy. Everything else is only secondary
19th March 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i join biotechnology engineering but i have done PCM and computer science.
8th April 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

what should i take in 11 pcm or pcb?
15th May 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

what should i take in 11th for studying food technology?
28th May 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is PCM with computer science or PCM with economics better??
10th November 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am confused between Pcmb nd pcmi because to become doctor it takes lot of time
17th March 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am student of sainik school and I pass 80% marks in 10th class I choose pcm with computer science .please tell me what is right choose
21st May 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

in 11th i want to take PCM CS .further i want to do IIT and interested in mechanical, electrical and software engineering . Sp which subject should i take in 11th
30th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

after 12th what are the carrer option available for pcm students and what i have to take with pcm in option
31st March 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am Pankaj and I want to ask that if I want to appear NDA and medical what should I choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?