10th November 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

In which standard does a candidate of 3 years and 2 months old get admission according to ICSE Board?

Hi,
My son is just 3 years and 2 months old. I want to join him in ICSE Board. Can you tell me in which standard he will get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in 5th ICSE being a 10 years and 6 months old student of 4th CBSE?
  3. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery of ICSE school for 3 years old candidate? Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE?
  5. Possibility to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam at the age of 14 years and 10th months?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Age limit for admission in 1st standard of ICSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?
  9. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  10. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  11. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 8th standard in Chitradurga, Karnataka?
  12. List of ICSE affiliate schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Ranchi?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  14. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam for 14 years old 9th student?
  15. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  16. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  17. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  18. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Mumbai?
17th November 2015, 04:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which standard does a candidate of 3 years and 2 months old get admission according to ICSE Board?

At the age of 3 years and 2 months candidate can get admission in LKG.
You can get your son admit in LKG standard of any pre-school or play school.
Age criteria for admission in 1st class is 5 years to 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?