10th November 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board?

Dear Friends,
I want my child to get admitted to 2nd standard for coming academic year in ICSE Board. Her age is 6 years old now. So, is she get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery of ICSE school for 3 years old candidate? Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE?
  2. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  5. Age limit for admission in 1st standard of ICSE board?
  6. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?
  7. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  8. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  9. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 8th standard in Chitradurga, Karnataka?
  10. Am i eligible for good schools after less than 50% marks in ICSE board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of ICSE affiliate schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Ranchi?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  13. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam for 14 years old 9th student?
  14. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  15. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  16. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear if failed in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  18. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
11th November 2015, 11:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board?

Yes, 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board.

Age limit to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board is from 6 year to 8 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?