7th July 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Indian Navy Officer for a candidate with 57% in 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Indian Navy Officer. I have scored 65% marks in my 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

11th July 2018, 08:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Indian Navy Officer for a candidate with 57% in 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board student?

To become an Indian Navy Officer being a 12th standard science student, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

4. You should be an unmarried male candidate.

5. You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
11th July 2018, 05:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Indian Navy Officer for a candidate with 57% in 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence service.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages :-

Written.

SSB.

For more detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in
11th July 2018, 09:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate in Science stream to become an Indian Navy officer, you need to join NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NDA entrance examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board. But, in order to join Indian Navy or Indian Air force wings of NDA, you must have studied Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details and updates regarding NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
12th July 2018, 03:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination.

Candidates after qualifying in NDA examination will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final selection as an officer.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?