22nd March 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Doctor for 10th ICSE candidate?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 10th from ICSE Board and secured 81%. My dream is to become a Doctor. Can I know how I can become a Doctor?

28th April 2018, 10:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Doctor for 10th ICSE candidate?

It is very glad to hear that your dream is to become a Doctor in future after your higher studies. Now, in order to become a Doctor, first of all, you must have to opt Science stream in class 11th studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject.
Complete you class 12th Board examination with scoring above 50% of marks in order to be eligible for NEET examination. Appear in the NEET examination, qualifying in which you can apply for the MBBS course. After successfully completing MBBS degree course, you can become a Doctor.
29th April 2018, 04:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to become a Doctor for 10th ICSE candidate?

You need to take Bio Science (Physics, Biology and Chemistry) stream in you higher secondary education. After qualifying in your higher secondary examination with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized board, you must have to appear and qualify in any of the relevant entrance exam such as AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test), AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) entrance, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) entrance, JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) entrance, etc. After qualifying in any of the above mentioned examination, you can get admission into MBBS course and hence after completing the course you will become a doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?