4th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?

Sir,
I have completed my 10th class from an ICSE school with almost 65%. Further, I want to do my higher studies in Australia. Is this possible to Australia after 10th? If it is so what is requirement and how much bands are require in IELTS examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  6. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  9. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  11. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  13. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  15. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  18. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
26th February 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?

I've completed my Matric from FHGS and secured 62%, so can I apply for England University of Leeds for my further Business studies?I am now in college doing I.Com part 1 but want to apply for abroad now as it was always my dream to study abroad and get my higher education from England University of Leeds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?