5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Network Analyst for 12th PCM student?

I am interested to become a Network Analyst but right now I am studying in 12th standard with PCM stream. Please let me know what steps I should follow to become the Network Analyst?

12th October 2016, 06:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Network Analyst for 12th PCM student?

Network Analyst is a senior role job, so getting into that position after 12th with PCM subjects is not possible.

In order to become a network analyst you must have a bachelor's degree (graduation) in the field of computer science and business information. You must have some experience it the field of Information Technology.

At first you have to work as a trainee programmer or something similar to that post and after gaining proper experience and knowledge you can move into a senior position and become network analyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?