20th June 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work is done at Networking in the field of computer science engineering?

what is the work at networking in the field of computer science engineers?

29th June 2013, 09:00 AM
gaju7

Default Re: What kind of work is done at Networking in the field of computer science engineering?

Hi,
Many view computer networking as one of the best and "hottest" career fields available today. Some claim that a serious shortage of qualified people to fill these networking jobs exists, and these claims may lure some people into the fray hoping for an easy position with a fast-growing company.

Job titles in networking are,

>>Network Administrator
>>Network (Systems) Engineer
>>Network (Service) Technician
>>Network Programmer/Analyst
>>Network/Information Systems Manager

Work of network administrator,

In general, network administrators configure and manage LANs and sometimes WANs. The job descriptions for administrators can be detailed and sometimes downright intimidating!
29th June 2013, 12:38 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of work is done at Networking in the field of computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the work at networking in the field of computer science engineers?

Dear Aspirant,

Network is defined as the connection established between a couple or more computers is called Network.

So the networking will be on maintaining the network connection.If you find any connection error with any particular system.Then you need to rectify the error and connect back to network.

The networking is the most important thing in any educational institutes or any company which needs computers in connection.

We have different types of connections.They are :

• LAN
  • MAN
  • WAN

This 3 are the main networks in this computer field.They are abbreviated as Local Area Network,Metropolitan Area network and Wide area Network.

LAN's are used in the college purpose.Since it only requires small networking methods.

MAN's are used in connecting the city's of different places or States.
Ex: Beam Cable

WAN's are used internationally.This is the most important and as well as costliest connections maintained across the countries.
Ex: Facebook

Main works for networking are as follows:

System software installations.

Error rectifying.

Connection establishing.

Creating the id and passwords for users.

There are many other works which vary to each company or college.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
10th July 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am fresher in BE-CSE.I am seeking jobs in developing feild(c ,java) and also in networking feild. which feild would be better in terms of working condtions and growth of me...........sir pls suggest .in order to seek job in networking i had to do ccna course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?