21st December 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Which steps should I follow to join Navy after 12th with PCM? Will I have to do any course for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and want to join Indian Navy. Please tell me what are the steps to join Navy after 12th with PCM? Will I have to do any course for it?

Related Questions:
21st December 2016, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which steps should I follow to join Navy after 12th with PCM? Will I have to do any course for it?

To join Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognsied board, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

3. You should be at least 16.5 years and not more than 19.5 years of age.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
21st December 2016, 07:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which steps should I follow to join Navy after 12th with PCM? Will I have to do any course for it?

You can crack National Defence Academy entrance examination to join Indian Navy. You need not do any course. Eligibility criteria for NDA examination:

*Academic qualification for joining Navy is that you should have done 12th with PCM subjects.

*Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

*Unmarried male Indian candidates are eligible to apply.

Apply for this exam, appear and clear Written test and Service Selection Board to join Navy.
21st December 2016, 07:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need to do any course after completion of your 12th standard to join Indian Navy. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination (NDA) examination.

Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

--> You should be an Indian National.

--> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

--> You should be within 16.5 to 19.5 years of age and an Unmarried Male candidate.

--> You should be physically and mentally healthy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?