5th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How a crowd fear child of 2 years & 8 months will handle schooling?

My daughter is afraid of crowd and she is only 2 years and 8 months of age. I am worried about her schooling. She is now of age to go school but I don't know whether she is capable of handling such crowd or not. Please help me.

11th October 2016, 11:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a crowd fear child of 2 years & 8 months will handle schooling?

First of all let me tell you one thing that your child has not yet attained the age in which she can get admission in school. The minimum age requirement for any candidate to get admission in basic schooling is 3 years and 6 months.

Therefore, wait for your child to attain the age mentioned by me above and then provide her admission in any good school.

You will have to remove the fear of crowd from the child's heart. Take her to crowded places often, ask her to play with friends in group, at first she will have lots of problem, but it is up to you to remove the fear out of it, or else your child will be fearing crowd for the rest of her entire life, which I suppose you will not like and want to happen.
12th October 2016, 07:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a crowd fear child of 2 years & 8 months will handle schooling?

Crowd fear, this is a common factor of fear for maximum school going kids whi have just started their schooling. The only way to get out of it is to get habituated to the crowd. If your daughter is suffering from this then you should take proper care of her. You should keep telling her and make her understand that the crowd in the school are not harmful to her at all.

In the beginning it will be difficult for her to cope up with the crowd in the school but, you have to keep patience. Soon or later a day will come when this fear won't exist any more. It is just a matter time. As you have heard that time heals every pain, so give some time to your daughter and someday she will definitely lose the fear, till that time be with her as a support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?