6th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Space Scientist for a candidate with 96% in 10th CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Space Scientist. I have scored 96% marks in my 10th CBSE Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

8th June 2018, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Space Scientist for a candidate with 96% in 10th CBSE?

Becoming a space Scientist after class 10th will depend on your academic performances. You have to take PCM stream in your class 11th and after class 12th, you can go for graduation in subjects like physics or maths.

You can also opt for engineering, but physics and astrophysics is the best option. Once you have got qualification in physics, you can apply for job at various space agencies around the world.
11th June 2018, 12:43 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Steps to become a Space Scientist for a candidate with 96% in 10th CBSE?

Degree and education field of study required to become a space scientist is Doctoral degree in Astronomy.
So, you have to complete your 12th standard, graduation in physics/ Astrophysics, post graduation in Physics/ Astrophysics and Doctoral Degree in Astronomy, then after you will become a Space Scientist. And all these courses you have to complete with high percentile.
8th June 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 8th grade now .I want to become a space researcher in NASA but NASA does not take non-us citizens.So, then what should i do to become a space researcher in ISRO after tenth?(Biology,Chemistry,Astronomy)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?