8th March 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Sub Inspector for 10th Punjab Board student?

Hello, I am a 10th standard student. I am studying from Punjab State Board. I want to become a Sub Inspector. For this, I want to start preparation from now. I want your help for this. I want to know what I have to do from now to achieve my aim.

11th April 2018, 07:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Sub Inspector for 10th Punjab Board student?

To become a Sub Inspector being a 10th standard student from Punjab State Board, you have to pursue HSC and Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. After completion of your graduation, you have to appear in Sub Inspector examination conducted by your respective state public service commission. After qualifying all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be selected as Sub-Inspector.
12th April 2018, 07:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as SI ( Sub Inspector ) the required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

The examination paper contains questions of Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English and Reasoning.

So, if you want to get recruitment you must practice for these topics. Physical fitness is also mandatory in this job.
13th April 2018, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For sub inspector post, the minimum qualification required is graduation in any discipline. On the basis of class 10th, you can only apply for constable post in Police department.

Hence, you need to study more, if you want to join as an SI. Just take admission in a good school and after that complete graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?