24th June 2018, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become Assistant Commissioner of Police for 10th UP Board student?

Hello, I want to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police. I am studying in 10th standard right now from Uttar Pradesh Board. Kindly let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Waiting for your response!

25th June 2018, 12:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become Assistant Commissioner of Police for 10th UP Board student?

You will become ACP ( Assistant Commander of Police ) after qualifying in Civil Service examination and some promotion.

To appear for examination you need to have minimum bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to complete higher secondary and bachelor degree course to appear in examination.

For syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th June 2018, 07:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become Assistant Commissioner of Police for 10th UP Board student?

Candidates with 10th qualification are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as an ACP Officer.

The required minimum qualification to appear in Civil Service Examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination.

The three stages of examination is Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th June 2018, 01:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The steps you need to follow for becoming Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) are mentioned below:

- Firstly join in 12th class in any stream from any recognized board.
- Study any graduation level degree in any subject from any recognized university.
- After completing graduation degree apply for civil service exam.
- The age limit for attending the exam is 21 - 30 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Every year civil service exam is conducted once by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). After completing graduation apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details and submit it.

For notifications, application form and other details visit the official website of UPSC.
26th June 2018, 08:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates do not get recruitment as an ACP they will become an ACP Officer after promotion in the service.

You have to first appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

The minimum qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates appearing in final year examination are also eligible to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?