27th April 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Aeronautical Engineering for 10th CBSE student?

Hello, I am a student of 10th standard, studying with CBSE Board. I want to become an Aeronautical Engineer. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Please help me to achieve my aim. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?
  4. What are the steps to take after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  6. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I become an Astronaut through BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) course? -- [New]
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How is career in Aeronautical Engineering? What steps should I take to build a career in Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Steps to become a Deputy Commissioner for 10th CBSE student?
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Steps to be followed after class 10th to crack CAT?
  14. Steps to become a Space Scientist for a candidate with 96% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  16. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  18. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
29th August 2018, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Aeronautical Engineering for 10th CBSE student?

You need to take science stream with maths in class 11th, if you want to become an Aeronautical Engineer in future.

Admission in B.Tech aeronautical engineering will be on the basis of performance in the engineering entrance exams like JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?