17th January 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after class 10th to become an Astronaut?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I have a dream to become an Astronaut so I want to know which stream should I choose after class 10th to become an Astronaut? How can I become an Astronaut? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose after 10th to become an Astronaut?
  2. What to study after 10th to become an Astronaut? Proper way to be followed to become an Astronaut?
  3. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  4. What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  6. Which streams can I choose after completing class 10th in India having an aim as to become a pilot?
  7. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?
  9. Which stream should I choose after 10th? Is it possible o choose commerce stream?
  10. How to become an Astronaut after studying in 9th standard?
  11. How can I become a graduate in Sports Psychology? Which stream to choose after 10th?
  12. Which stream to choose after passing 10th with 70%? Is commerce better than Science stream?
  13. How to become an astronaut? What to study after class 10th?
  14. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  15. What should I do after 10th so as to become an Astronaut?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become Astronaut? Course should be done to become Astronaut after between MCS and MCA?
  17. Which stream should I take after 10th class?
  18. How to become Astronaut in Russia or in India is possible?
18th January 2017, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th to become an Astronaut?

You can opt for physics, chemistry and maths at class 12th level, if you are interested in becoming an astronaut. This is the most suitable field because maths and physics is definitely required for such fields. You can't ignore maths and physics, if you are want to study space sciences.

Also, you must try to get admission at top institutes like IITs and IISc, if you want to have any chance of joining top space agencies. Academically, you should be every strong and must have good knowledge about what you are pursuing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?